This course is intended for experienced motorcycle riders, who have a firm grasp of the basic skills of operating a motorcycle, but desire to become a better, safer, and more confident rider. This is a challenging course, so riders must have physical stamina to withstand a full day on the range.
• Motorcycle endorsement on driver's license
• Ownership of a motorcycle: cruiser, touring, sport, dual-purpose (must be street legal).
• Motorcycle must have:
– Valid registration
– Valid inspection (where applicable)
– Valid insurance coverage
• Intermediate rider skill level
• Rider safety gear, to include:
– DOT approved helmet
– Eye protection
– Above-the-ankle boots - high top sneakers are not acceptable
– Gloves (open, or full-fingers)
– Durable, long pants - no athletic pants of any kind
Course Length: 8 hours
Maximum Class Size: 6 participants
Cost: $225 (Veterans and first responders receive a 15% discount which will be refunded on the date of your class with valid proof)
Defensive Riding Course and the Precision and Control Course are each 4-hour courses. Cost is $150 each and are scheduled as classes are filled.
Private Lessons are available. Cost is $200/2 hours
To register for a class, send us an email with your name, current email address and the training date you wish to attend.