This course is intended for experienced motorcycle riders, who have a firm grasp of the basic skills of operating a motorcycle, but desire to become a better, safer, and more confident rider. This is a challenging course, so riders must have physical stamina to withstand a full day on the range.
• Motorcycle endorsement on driver's license
• Ownership of a motorcycle: cruiser, touring, sport, dual-purpose (must be street legal).
• Motorcycle must have:
– Valid registration
– Valid inspection (where applicable)
– Valid insurance coverage
• Intermediate rider skill level
• Rider safety gear, to include:
– DOT approved helmet
– Eye protection
– Above-the-ankle boots - high top sneakers are not acceptable
– Gloves (open, or full-fingers)
– Durable, long pants - no athletic pants of any kind
Course Length: 8 hours
Maximum Class Size: 6 participants
Cost: $225 (Veterans and first responders receive a 15% discount which will be refunded on the date of your class with valid proof)
Defensive Riding Course and the Precision and Control Course are each 4-hour courses. Cost is $150 each and are scheduled as classes are filled.
Private Lessons are available. Cost is $200/2 hours
To register for a class, send us an email with your name, current email address and the training date you wish to attend.
If you have questions about the courses or private lessons we have available to you, feel free to send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.